Andreanna D. Jones
Andreanna D. Jones is a native of Terry, Mississippi and is licensed to practice law in all Mississippi state and federal courts. In 2011, Andreanna graduated cum laude from Southeastern Louisiana University with a B.A. in Political Science. She received her Juris Doctorate from Mississippi College School of Law, where she graduated magna cum laude. While she was a student at MC Law, she worked as an intern at the Mississippi Court of Appeals under current Mississippi Supreme Court Justice James Maxwell, II and was sworn in for limited practice and conducted court proceedings as a law student while externing at the Hinds County District Attorney’s Office.
At MC Law, Andreanna was active in several extracurricular activities such as Moot Court Board, Federal Bar Association- MC Law Student Chapter, Phi Delta Phi Legal Honor Society, and Inns of Court – Charles Clark Chapter. In addition, she served in a leadership capacity as an Executive Editor for Mississippi College Law Review as well as Vice President of Public Interest Law Group.
Andreanna previously worked as a Staff Attorney for the Mississippi Department of Human Services- Child Support Enforcement Division which allowed her to gain courtroom experience in a wide range of domestic relations matters, including the establishment of paternity and support, modification of child support, and contempt matters. Andreanna is currently building her practice with a focus on insurance defense, premises liability, labor and employment, and workers’ compensation.
Andreanna is a member of Pilgrim Rest M.B. Church. She is the daughter of Gladystine C. Jones and the late Bobby C. Benson.
- B.A., Southeastern Louisiana University, cum laude
- J.D., Mississippi College School of Law, magna cum laude
- Mississippi State Courts
- United States District Courts of Mississippi, Southern District
- United States District Courts of Mississippi, Northern District
COMMUNITY & PROFESSIONAL ACTIVITIES
- Member, The Mississippi Bar Association
- Member, Labor and Employment Section of the Mississippi Bar
- Member, Workers’ Compensation Section of the Mississippi Bar
- Member, Capital Area Bar Association
- Member, Mississippi Women Lawyers Association
- Member, Magnolia Bar Association