Tchanavia C. Bryant is a native of Albany, Georgia, and is licensed to practice law in all Mississippi state courts. Tchanavia received her B.A. in Psychology from Baylor University. She received her Juris Doctor from Mississippi College School of Law, graduating summa cum laude.
Following law school, she worked as a solo practitioner, focusing in the area of family law. Tchanavia’s areas of practice include family law, insurance defense, wills and estates, as well as workers’ compensation defense. Tchanavia serves as an adjunct Professor in legal writing at Mississippi College School of Law. She is an avid volunteer of the MS Volunteer Lawyers Project and has been recognized for her commitment to access to justice for all Mississippians.
Tchanavia attends Mt. Helm Baptist Church in Jackson. She is the daughter of Dawn Ford and Mark Loving of Albany, Georgia.
- B.A., Baylor University
- J.D., Mississippi College School of Law summa cum laude
- MS State and Federal Courts
COMMUNITY & PROFESSIONAL ACTIVITIES:
- Member, Mississippi Bar Association
- Member, Magnolia Bar Association
- Member, Capital Area Bar Association
- Member, Metro Jackson Black Women Lawyers Association
- Member, Jackson Young Lawyers
- Volunteer, MS Volunteer Project